Tuesday, March 31, 2009

NEW DAY

...I am BLessed...

Neway just wanna share bits bout what happened last weekend...The day that i stopped updating my daily journal was the day i was having real bad time...
Maybe plus the tension accumulated ... but thank GOD for his wisdom that He gave me to finish up my case report.. Thank GOD he brought me out of the valley of darkness....AMEN..and now I am restored...

Yesterday I had my dermatology exam...thank GOD for his grace and mercy and favour.....
AND THANK GOD we did not have neurology test...phew...cuz i paid too much attention on my derma exam...phewwwwww.......
Got to wait for Maksim ..he fell sick...aih...
And i felt the dumbest moment when we joined class with Prof Luiza...She made us felt so stupid..cuz we did not prepare any thing...and honestly we did not learn much from MAKSIM...ARGH!! MUST really really sutdy.... Prof LUIZA was really good the way she teach ,i really salute her for her brains....NEUROLOGIST MAN...dont play play...

Here's a picture taken from derma department...



A random pic...rooster ...found it awkward..

Neway will update more another time....

ALL THE BEST to those whose getting zachut and final exams...

GBU...

2 comments:

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Luiza is a prof, eh?

I didn't like her one bit in my time. She was cocky and a newbie to teaching English medium. We happened to be her hamsters.

It was bad. I was really taking an interest with Dr.Charvey (the African lady). No thanks to this Luiza, Neurology went to waste.

Hope you guys have better luck.

JayneAi said...

haha....our teacher was MAKSIM...not Luiza...i guess she's a Prof??ahha maybe not...ya she's soooooooooooooooooooooooo cocky...she made us feel dumb...our teacher was sick thats why we got to join her class.and she even compared us with her students....haha..btw MAKSIM is new guy teacher...he's very young maybe 27-30yrs old...haha so we can play around..haha