Saturday, March 14, 2009

BEAUTIFUL DAY

EVERY DAY IS SWEETER THAN THE THE BEFORE WITH CHRIST JESUS......

Beautiful sunny day...:)





Last week I've had a childish argument with my dearest mummy...just because she did not reply my message so i was so mad...I usually call my mum every alternate days..just to check if she's ok.But when i'm busy i'll call sometimes once a week.And that's the time when i msg her she sometimes she didn't reply me..:(She's staying alone in her house..so my mind always wonder if she's alright..I should learn to lean on GOD more and trust in HIm more...its just that when you love a person so much you'll always want to know how is she doing..and whether the person is fine or not.


But you know what...we serve the great GOD.My mum always tell me she cares for me lot lot lot...just tat sometimes she really lazy to msg me...u knw old ppl very slow in msging...not that im saying my mum is old..but she's not so font in technologies.She always say that she trust in GOD that im in HIS good care..ya its true..since im so far away she cant do anything to worry bout me and vice versa to me too..Im too far to worry bout my mum everyday.Everyday ill ask GOD to station angels before them my mum and sister every where they go..GOD is loving GOD..
And lately I've been bugging my mum bout my attachement letter which hasnt arrive.And when others have received it..so there's go my worry again.haha..and my mum once again said its nothing wan..GOD will bring it to you..why worry on such small thing..haha..
even though there's rumours bout our attachment that we need to do it here..but i just wanna share this cute lil testimony.
Today my mum told me that my neighbour aunty Kim Yan , she's a nurse in HTAA kuantan handed her my attachment letter frm HTAA....see GOD is amazing..okay let me tell you the story...Aunty Kim Yan's document that she supposed to received gone missing...so she look in all the hospital post box..she got the keys for every post box and she looked for her docs..and guess what tada....she found a letter that stated

Jayne Ong Ai Xin
Lorong Seri Kuantan 54,
25250 Kuantan.


Then ...ooo this is my neighbour's letter...and she told the ppl in charge that she'll take it for me...it happened that the Jabatan ppl miss print my address...they miss out my (NO.14 )

Jayne Ong Ai XIn No.14 Lorong Seri Kuantan 54, 25250 Kuantan.

So the postman send it back to the HTAA kuantan...and there it went into the post box of HTAA kuantan...and my neighbour got it for me...
Even though it sound like a coincidence...but i tell you its not...so many letters inside the postbox of HTAA kuantan and of all person GOD send my neighbour to get my letter for me not intendedly but its just miracle..my little miracle story i wanna share...
When i recall my mum saying dont worry..God will bring your letter to you wan...haha...see!!


God's miracle work is seen every day...just that sometimes we dont see it and we thinks its coincidence...i know its just a letter but through this HE showed me that the GOD who designed the earth and the universe knows our need...blessed be His name forever...and I dont have to worry ...I can trust on GOD in any situation I'm in whether its a small or big problem just commit into GOD's hands...He listens to you and will answer you...because GOD loves me so much..hehehe and you guys too...





BTW wanna wish my dearest friend..JOANNE LIM JIEW JOO...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
PS:i hope you'll be a woman of faith and continue to walk faithfully with GOD..GOD BLESS YOU...i always thank the LORD for wonderful friends that God had surrounded me with...friends who will listen and comfort you when you're down..and rejoice with you when you're happy too:)

No comments: