Sunday, March 22, 2009

Beautiful Sunday morning

With a big SMILE~!

Every Sunday I usually follow Esther to church.But today with my bad habit i turn off my alarm and continued sleeping thinking of extra 15mins sleep wouldn't do any harm...and i thought i can get up in 15 mins time spontaneously..how smart...! Then....i heard Tze Fen calling me...Jayne...it's 9.30am already...I like boOM!
I jumped out of my bed..(really wan no kidding)...then quickly wake wee gee up...and rush straight into the bathroom..brush my teeth...etc..

Then Esther called..o no...haha...thank GOD whe wasn't mad with me at all:)
SORRY Esther..:)

SO I went to church by myself...today without Esther...and vg too..she had headache:(

Got my coat on..and again it was so dumb of me wearing coat ....cuz today is freezing cold..!!


Really nice day...sunny!!! As usual before i leave the hostel i asked GOD to station angels before me...to be my bodyguard.. SO i walked through the park...and i stopped by a while... KNOW WHY????
tada....i saw this two dogs playing so happily...so I took a out a camera and took pics of them...



What a beautiful day..:)
GOD is with me all day long....wow!!!
Then the master asked me...why are you taking pics of my dog.. I like....cuz i love dogs...! Then the two lovely old couples smiled...! hehe

Then I headed to Spartiv metro... Got down at metro Preobrazhenksaya...

Then when i was walking towards the bus stop i saw the first bus had just left...and the second bus just arrived...haha in my heart i smiled! HEHE thank GOD...u got me a bus right after i came out of the metro...again GOD is so good!!
Then i quickly run after the bus and hop in.. After i got up then my conscience tells me...am I on the right bus..so I prayed!
Everything was fine...enjoying the ride... Then after a while..i found that this bus is not heading straight to my destination..it turned! I like oops! But I wasn't afraid... Guess what there's a girl on the same bus..at first i thought she's an Indian from India..but i got up from my sit and talked to her..she is good in Russian so she asked the babushka if the bus would stop at the back of the building..ya it will!

Thank GOD...
Guess what her name is Esther...ahahha See...even though i couldnt go with my senior Esther i came to church with junior Esther..:) From then on we started chit chatting till the end of the whole sevice...!
ops....i tried listening to Ps John...but i was too sleepy..
Then i introduced her to Tjen and Samuel..
Just wanna share something funny...
Samuel told Esther...you have very nice teeth..so white....(this was his first sentence to her..OMG!)
me and tjen and the girl stoned there..
then we burst in laughter...

On my way back to my hostel,i dropped by to buy my favourite kartoshka(baked potato)
It was so small..but yummy..toppings:bakon and crab meat It tastes good:) But not enough for me...





Me and my fav food...potato!

Okay...the end



Everyday is sweeter than the day before wit CHRIST JESUS!
Just enjoy your every single minute counting your blessings and the beautiful people and surroundings arround you and you will experience GOD's love even more!

GBU

No comments: