Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dinner

....Hungry....

day 1(Tuesday)...

I decided to post bout what i ate lately..but i guessed this interest in blogging will fade away by next week...now still have the passion...see la ppl..
This is what i cook when i cook for myself...but its kinda fun eating on your own...u can cook any time...watch youtube ..KEVJUMBA...even blogg...no its hard to blog while eating... Im those type will concentrate on my food ...:) Here's what i cook...just simple dishes...but in big quantity...haha with quality too ok even though its simple.... Herbal soup( YOK CHOI TONG)...if you're studying abroad remember to bring chinese herbs from Malaysia..its really practical..easy when you're lazy like me to cook ur dinner... Just dump in the herbs and chicken and boiled water,i mean right from the hot kettle...it will safe some time waiting for the soup to boil.. Rice......two cups lately...for one meal..i must be crazy..i got to cut down...today when i put on my shirt which i found it deep inside my cuboard...to my awweee.....its so ketat ad !especially the shoulder and arms part....shiTTtt...you knw what i meant...BUTTT...that's still a must..so bring a rice cooker with you..remember...and two eggs... See so pathetic right...so kesian..




Day 2(wednesday)
I cooked fried tomato egg....(vg's original recipe) the easiest...she introduced it to me during our pre med year..so funny..i taught she was kidding... Fried black sauce chicken..which looked like chicken hangus...actually its not hangus...i poured too much black sauce on to it...hahaha...excuses..advice: dont cook fried stuff with black sauce...shud add flour..cuz if with black sauce only the oil will splash on u...everywhere..and my hands look like kena hyperpigmentation disease...haha.. I'm too lazy...whatever will do...as long it fills my stomach...:P O ya..not forgetting rice...ive reduced to 1 1/2 cup of rice..good leh...






JOKING...its the sauce...





ooo....and here's my vanity in action...took a pic of myself...trying to find for my best angle...(too much of MDG and ANTM) Result...failed...look the same like in all pics...so i took one of the best among the worst...





GtG...study..

yawn...

I guess ill go to bed..

GOD BLESS YOU!

3 comments:

ZhiHao Chua said...

yea.. i think u should go to sleep
get more sleep... lol

Azra Ain said...

haha, ayam hangus nampak sedap to me. yumyumyum

JayneAi said...

hahaha...sedap...i like ayam hangus....
ya i slept after tat...
:)