Monday, March 16, 2009

Pure Insane



FOR YOUR INFORMATION ITS ALL LIM WEE GEE's IDEA....

Wee Gee told me to bring my lil dino...my new soft toy collection given by the usher ministry:)...thanksssssssssss....she asked me to bring it around with me and take video of it...then she said ill be famous and my lil dino too...
Tadaa..... i found her idea is cool..so i did what she told me too...
This is what medical student does when their in pure boredom...not because of free time we had..but the loads of things to do...teacher's assignment(case report) bla bla.....haha just excuses....LAZY!!!
Here let me show you...



This is a pic of lil dino in my room...sitting on my bed...:)










Lil dino with me in neurology class...hehe



Lil dino posing with tjen...tjen..pretends to act cute...tak jadi..blek



Lil dino is being examine by Dr Tjen and Dr JOanne....free medical check up...ngehghe






Oh no Oh no....teacher is coming..quickly hide dino....!!!

Yay...end class...then Wee Gee took dino for jalan jalan in the cold street of Moscow...trying to scare SHAUN..he felt super paiseh(no face) while walking with us....and so we did it on purpose to make him feel more shy..haha

ENJOY THIS SHORT VIDEO....
lead actress:LIM WEE GEE
lead actor:SHAUN
CA lA FEE....(dunno how to spell) watak sampingan:group 13 girls hahaha









This is us waiting for the bus ...


And...im back home with dino now...blogging bout lil dino...sounds crappy..
Just for laughter...and cRAppppp!!!

3 comments:

aManda玲慧 said...

haha you actually brought Dino to class and on the street scaring Shaun haha!

Anonymous said...

omg!!!!!!!!!!!
bring to obs tomolo
lol

JayneAi said...

ya....hehehe..shaun very paiseh ad...i told shaun im goin to make him famous..he said famous in a macho way la...not with DINO..so funny