Wednesday, March 11, 2009

BLOG SKIN

BLOG SKIN=>HEADACHE..... Hmm....Ive wasted my whole night yesterday trying to change my blog skin to a nicer and cooler one..something that no one had before and when a reader opens my page they will WHOAAaaaa....so nice i want i want her blog skin...(i started at 9:30pm till 2am crazee or not...) In the end...all my effort had failed...i even almost deleted my blog page...thank GOD i manage to retrieve it and get a real original blog skin..warning don't simply grab and download other people's blog skin creation lots of error if ur not a pro blogger yet...hahaha...it looks tempting and so attractive yet so many hidden error... And now im figuring out which picture suit my blog header... Let you guys see for urself.. TAdAAAAaaa First,its me with balloonssss...... i look so retard... Second,its a seal...cute baby seal...:) Third,a fatter and cuter version...look so kelian... Fourth..an endangered seal who's being hunt down and killed brutally... Fifth...JESUS PICK ME :) so should i choose this??? Hmmmmm WHICH ONE SUITS BEST FOR MY NEW BLOG HEADER picture...??? Hmmm....still thinking too much..Im so indecisive.. or should i pick this leh??? I guess if i upload this picture surely JOANNE AND MICHELLE would not read my blog...they dislike hamster especially any animals that are from the rat family....hahahahahah

neway i think ill just keep it simple...not going to put any pic...=)
HAVE A BLESSED DAY

2 comments:

ZhiHao Chua said...

first one is good
find another photo la.. or take another
and the seals.. should be good if they were red... hahaha

JayneAi said...

hahaha...red colour???yer so scarry wei...ok will put the first one....later ony put..today very tired..whole day class