Thursday, April 2, 2009

KENYANG!

...buRp....

Today after my PSM class which ended early so i have lots of extra free time.....which i wasted it in a flash...




GrRRr...
THANKS TO MY FRIED RICE....

I cooked one plate of fried rice in the noon...nasi goreng kampung style and on TWILIGHT to keep me entertained....it was ok ok movie la not so keng....then after that i straight away go to bed...
Thought of taking a short nap but then....
I took a super long nap..
And im feeling GRUMPY now...thanks to my fried rice....!!!
Can u imagine urself feeling bloted with ur stomach TOINK out...after a heavy meal which right after that you pergi tidur...???


AND I HAVE SO MUCH MORE TO STUDY.....SURGERY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr OSMANOV....sigh..how i wish i dint get him for surgery!

ok ok...
PMS mode...


GTG
GBU

No comments: