Sunday, May 18, 2008

SUN SHINE AGAIN! o_^

SUNNY SUNNY SUNNY!!!
PRETTY SUNNY SUNDAY AFTERNOON

Ya..what Jamal quoted bout don't worry,be happy,sun shine again...it's true even though it sounded weird...o_O
I had a GREAT GREAT TIME at the champion leagues final carnival held at the RED SQUARE...
There were so many foreigners..Italian,English,Chinese,Korean, etc...and MALAYSIANS!
WELCOME!
Trophy room..the queue was so long...

PIC WITH BALL

Jo's crowd gang
they had kids football match too
yeah..we get to pose with their players..(soon to be famous k..jejej)
the pic tells it all
this is what's inside..there are more...
taaa...daaaaa
The best part is Joanne was like a little girl in a fun fair carnival...OMG...she's a real fan of football..MANCHESTER UNITED..she spend around 3000rubs on their mechandise...yah..and she left us(me,michelle and kimberly) behind..and don't know where she disappeared..she totally forgotten bout us..(don't worry jo v r not mad with you...we know your so excited..like overwhelmed seeing your favorite football team's merchandises and booth)(lol)..
each of us bought this shirt(1000rubs)-_^

we wanted to enter that semi-sphere ball..but the queue was too long..so just took a pic with it
SO me,mich,n kim went on our own to explore the whole carnival...every spot and corner as we stop we cam whored..ya...AGAIN VANITY RULEZ...
We took pics with their mascots ..(my last pic ...lazy to upload...)



MY FAVORITE PIC WITH THIS LION!hehehhe







JOANNE..bring me along..if i knew that this champion league is so fun i would try my way to go...(but it's too costly..^-^..it's a realy once in a life time experience..I ENVY YOU JOANNE....bring me bring me...hehhe
hehe i'm not a football fan but i did enjoy myself there...maybe i'm becoming one of their fans soon..hehe o_O
~the end~*o^

2 comments:

DodO^MontaGue- said...

Oooo..never noe you got a bloggg..
yeah!
to chelsea lion!
cheers~

I`m not DODO Birdy~
duh..~

JayneAi said...

haha..DODO is a name for the bird who had already extinct..no meh?
o ya ka its a chelsea lion ...hahah dint knw tat..thanks =)