Sunday, May 18, 2008

ARGH!!MAD MAD MAD!MADDNESSS

GRRR!!!ARGHHH!!!!

I have no idea what is happening to my temper lately...maybe exam stress...o_O..
NO....i guess it's the russian old granny(babushka)tension nyer...
with the grannies here...since It's a really pretty morning today...got up and went to church with Michelle...and when on our way back we stop by at the RINAK(market)..guess whay..my first test in the morning...yAh!Anger management..not exactly anger,it's patience....ya..PATIENCE...IT'S A RESOUNDING PATIENCE!!!!!!I'm GOING NUTZ since..pre med till now they just get on my nerve...this middle age lady just cut my line like i wasn't there..COME ON..i'm standing right in front of her...I'm not that small....IM BIG!!!!!can't you see me..well mind her...maybe she was ignorant bout me stanging THERE!..I know it's a small matter.but when all the years of babushka torturing it just accumulate and turn to be a huge atomic nuclear bom!I'm so pissed off...yah...maybe you guys think I'm being exaggerating or maybe i'm having PMS...THE ANSWER IS NO!!!!IT'S A RESOUNDING NO!!!(LOL)(WT tut tut...i guess maybe i'm a little crazy..)(GOD FORGIVE ME!)
Like what Dr Jamal said...don't worry,be happy.sun shine again...hahaha

yah...i found the best method to release my anger... look at this innocent little pink unicorn...
This what happen to it ..I'm a heartless girl...(laugh wickedly)hehehe
CUCUK cucuk..TIKAM tikam
Phew....
(relieve..)=)SUN SHINE AGAIN!

4 comments:

ZhiHao Chua said...

omg! ahahahaha!!
chill la.. it's sunny sunday morning!
just get used to it!
so frequent posting.. and so many typos.. i can see that u r emotionally unstable! hahaha

aManda玲慧 said...

than yun said that Russia is a place where we can increase our tolerance threshold, and patience too. =)

JayneAi said...

ahahahha..yalo....true...=)
here is a really good plc to train us up..

miss critical said...

hahaha... poor little pink unicorn ....next time maybe can torture your elephant ... hehe