Sunday, May 25, 2008

Boredoms -_^ Zzz

EXAMS->TENSION->STRESS->OUT OF MIND->USE OUT MY BRAIN ENERGY THINKING WHICH TOPIC TO START FIRST,HOW TO START,HOW TO FINISH,HOW HOW HOW HOWHOW HOW.......?????->TIRED!->WARN OUT->SLEEP >.<>

OKAY...start my work...study ...read...read...stop to rest..GOSH..i haven't reach the next sentence and i've stopped!..guess what..surf the net..of course la..lap top in front of me..so temtpting right..not even ten minutes i stop to surf the net...Im nutz!
1)open chat box..i do open it each time the orange light blinks...ya..it's my fault for going online on the first place....then..open facebook,followed by friendster then check out people's blog..ya..it's super addictive...i have to restrict myself from all those net surfing crap thingy...ya..and guess what..i will repeat the whole cycle of checking out all the page that starts with F F F...all over again even though it's the same old things..what i'm doing?shitz....

then..guess what next..
2)back to study..again read read read..then....
(i know i look horrible...=P tired ma..)
3)stop..pause again...check out my comfy huge bed...i love to sleep..and plus i've just change my bed..it makes me harder to resist sleeping...with my frends elephant and little pink unicorn and hippo(jo's) and comforter that keeps my warm..o...so nice...wish that i can sleep whole day long...be in my dreamland without facing anything..but once when i get up...O no...what to do now?what to start now?blabla..=P

4)guess what i should be doing now...somebody stop me please...back to study...will try my best..pray for me folks out there..thank you
o...how i wish im in a land called heaven right now...(GOD strengthened me...!)
im feeling sleepy right now ad..how?=P

1 comment:

aManda玲慧 said...

jayne..i think i am facing the same problem as you..haha! gambate =)