Monday, May 5, 2008

PATIENCE vs IMPATIENCE





WHAT IS PATIENCE?
Well everyone knows that.Especially this famous quote "Patience is a Virtue".But does anyone knows what this "patience" word really meant to them personally?Do people nowadays know what patience exactly mean?Most of the people from all ages easily loss their temper nowadays.WHY?Maybe due to their hectic lifestyle that increase their stress level and indirectly causes them to lost their patience easily.Like when we are waiting at the traffic light to turn green,or waiting in long lines to get to the counter or toilets, or when someone offend you and you try to pay back at what they did to you.
Patience in queue
So many ways that can just turn a person to become impatience.It's no longer small issue in this century we are living in now.News reports with a raged man killing a young driver for not being able to get out of his parking space fast enough.This impatient man ended up killing the guy brutally bashing him up with a golf stick.There's many more cases.Unbelievably ridiculous!What had happen to this once peaceful planet.Have everyone just gone crazy due to work stress and hectic lifestyle?It can be provoke by unstable hormonal induce problem...or it could be due to personal dark pass that indirectly causes a man to has this hatred deep down in him?Or maybe they do not have God in their life?Ya that's the answer.We need God!Even the Lord is patience in waiting on us to come back to HIM.
Patient-able to put up with problems or pain without complaining or becoming angry.
In Galatians 5:22 says "but the fruit of the Spirit is love,peace,joy,patience,kindness,goodness,faithfulness,gentleness,and self-control.
We need to ask God to plant the seeds of a tree that will bear good fruits in us so that we may have those fruits of the Spirit in us.


I remember such times in my own life when friends around me just hurt my feelings or said nasty things about me I learn to just turn to God and pray.Asking Him to guide me and teach me and grant me wisdom to deal with problems.It helps me to calm myself down.To avoid anger from overshadowing me.I know it's hard at times where when someone just step on your tail!I would like to just punched and kick that person or to call that person with nasty names.But now i've learned to control myself not to get myself trapped in this sin.

Like when meeting someone i dislike for example a friend that just so annoying and you just cant get along with that person and when you talk to that person you would feel like your boiling from the inside, Ive learned to silently pray, "Thy love,Lord..help me Lord."Ive learned a lot from this book that taught me how to handle struggles in life with the help of God.Its THE RED SEA RULES book.Its really encouraging.
It's hard at times but we have to learn to face it.Just learn it STEP BY STEP!But with God everything is POSSIBLE!
Through this you will have the good fruit in you!


Patience is the ability to endure waiting,provocation without becoming annoyed or upset or to persevere calming when faced with difficulties.A lesson in patience,waiting for a turn on the swing.

Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. That is laziness. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow - that is patience




1 comment:

Unknown said...

well.. leave u a comment here..
blog not bad =)
maybe u shud add urself a theme everytime... tat might looks better..
coz only black for the background is a bit too simple (my own opinion)

well.. u know who i am =)