Friday, May 23, 2008

FALLING....TimbAaaaaaaaaaaa

BLURR...

Papers flying out of my file...Oh..no..the next minute i knew was that i'm on my knees...ahahha..this time is not out of my clumsiness that caused me to fall but one of my friend had accidentally knock me down with her ka cherng(i find it weird..i'm not small..but it seems like she manage to knock me down..hahah..when the minute i saw it happening to me..i was looking at her..erm..hey hey im here infront of you..but she did not even lay her eyes on me..maybe she was to focus on CHOPPING her strategic sit in class..nobody's fault..pure accident).....alamak..."faster get up Jayne"..so that's what i did...i quickly got up and pretended nothing happen."Don't look around just go to the back ..faster..."yah..and that's what i did....friends asking..Jayne are you ok?As usual .."i'm ok...no worries.."ahahah so paiseh man..
I still can't get over it la..
ps:since small i used to fall so many times that my mum couldn't careless bout it anymore....
It made me stronger..in a sense of not being paiseh in front of people...(but im really tahan lasak k...)
I have thick skin now..hahah

But honestly..as a girl there's still the MALU MALU thingy there..

wa. wa wa...paiseh...o_)
Im always the blurry Jayne...hahah

No comments: