Saturday, May 17, 2008

Jayne's crappy mind

EXAMS! WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME?

Exams are so near..it's just at the corner of this month and yet i'm still in my holiday mood..WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?No it's not me..IT's WHAT'S HAPPENING TO THE DEAN!??!?!?!?They are frequently changing the dates of our examination without any proper planning that ended up with confusions and miscommunication going on around teachers and students...WT@&#&^????It just ruin the whole mood of preparation for exams..Why last minute?Student's got to change tickets,moreover they are charge for it..This is horrible..Exams are so near and yet the date is not set yet...Somebody should write a petition about it..yah..it would just end up creating more problems...Here we have to bare with this..
But everyone is playing a part here not to just blame on the dean..As a student we should be prepared for anything..especially exams like this.TO study consistently...
But there's not enough time...bla bla bla..heheh..all spend on surfing the net...ya..and we do not blame on that..movies,dramas,you tube, Friendster and now FACEBOOK...

THIS IS WHAT I DO EACH TIME I GET BACK FROM CLASS>>>>FACEBOOKING!
I guess today's lesson on how to deal with temptation could help me bit to be discipline..YAH...do pray for me..im just so addicted to the net.Just don't understand the power of you tube...it just get me stuck here watching one video and another video and continuously non ending videos...

Maybe i'm youtubaholic....hehe
YAH..i need to put on the armor of GOD...(Ephesians 6)...the best way to protect yourselves from temptations...will elaborate more another day..
after all i did listen what i've learned today from vg...
(vg if u read this...im sure you'll be proud of me..hahaha..be humble)(LOL)OMG why im still blogging..!





YAH!I MUST STOP MYSELF FROM BLOGGING,FACEBOOKING,YOUTUBING,FRIENDSTER....MENOGA



<- I GOT TO STOP!!

1 comment:

ZhiHao Chua said...

Agree!!!
no mood ah~~~