Friday, July 4, 2008

Sleepless night..

One...Two..Three ..sheeps/lambs jumping over the wooden gate..


ARgh can't sleep....this is so not me...usually i'll easily doze off but what's playing on my mind?
Maybe was too excited of going to Phuket...but suddenly the excitment just gone...SHOULD or SHOULD I not GO PHUKET?mumma mia...I'm just afraid i'm gonna miss my mummy...hahah(such a baby of me)I know it's only four days..but why why why?SHOULD I GO????
Part of me wanting to go..and part of me is so reluctant..what happen?I guess my mind is too free that now it's starting to think too much...JAYNE just go..right..hehe
Anyway will pray bout it and let God take charge...
It's late night now and i'm still awake...no one to left in msn..mostly away or busy ...
crapping with tjen on msn..crapping bout anwar ...and najib...who's guilty and my opinion is both...crappy corrupted ministers...let them dwell in their own pathetic world..
Back to me..why am I feeling that this year is passing so so fast...third year just swash by....summer break even though its two months long but to me i felt like it's passing so fast..and like its super short...i'm sure im not facing it alone here right...How i wish fuel price didn't go up....and i will be able to fly back every month..(ME CRAPPING)
Hospital attachment is starting soon this Monday...kind of scared but mix with excitement...the scary part is setting a good impression in front of the doctors...talked to tjen earlier bout his hospital attachment in Ipoh and he said his head of department was impressed and plan to send his son to RUSSIA..wow so KENG man...sure la who else the brainy people...Ui Lyn,Tjen they all la...wa lau wei...so keng right..will do my best..and leave the rest to GOD..GAMBAHTE!!
Will stop here...i've decided to go to bed...
NIGHTS to the mosquitoes and roaches and insects...
o_O yawnnnn

4 comments:

DodO^MontaGue- said...

yaka? so keng? hihi..

JayneAi said...

ya...u go ask them and see..haha..maybe im a lil over exaggerated kua..hahah

miss critical said...

so .. have you decided? going or not going to Phuket? hehe

JayneAi said...

i've decided not to go liao...better go johor and singapore with mum ..or else i'll lose this privilege to spend this hols with mum...correct or not..:)