Thursday, July 31, 2008

More Movies..=)

Lazy bum
31st JULY 2008

I've been so lazy lately to update my daily journal...maybe it seems that my week is filled with YOUTUBING,ASTRO and MOVIES(YIPPIE)..
Lately I've manage to watch all the latest movies...like Dark Knight,Red Cliff...
AND today me and Jenna went to watch THE MUMMY3..hehe...

Oh ya..the weirdest thing is...yesterday i wanted a small size popcorn (the box is more slender and taller) but when i gave my order
me:I want one popcorn,small pls
popcorn lady:okay can i give you this--->its small RM5 pls

okay then i was thinking what?I asked for small but why she gave me the bigger size box..it doesn't look like a SMALL one leh..
okay fine nvm

And today...(i decided to speak in bahasa maybe she'll understand what I want..o yah I'm at the same counter as yesterday)
Me:nak satu kecil popcorn..thanks..
the same popcorn lady:okay..

O..no..she gave me the same one again the big box...
Me and Jenna was wondering what went wrong with my order or maybe the popcorn lady...cuz we saw the other counter giving a smaller size box that really shows so obvious SMALL size popcorn la...then we joked that one day we'll go get a sample of that box and show the lady what i want..hehe
Or maybe I did order wrongly?hmmm wonder...
maybe i shud change counter next time...

After such a long time i've never step foot in cinemas...makes me feel that all the movies i've watch takes a long long long time to end...it gave me bump ache too...sigh..but another pros is i felt the all the movies i've watch worth it...the longer the better ma...worth the price u paid right..hehe

Michelle Yeoh was great with her stunts and skills...she was a witch in the movie..and her so call daughter in the movie was so pretty too...Isabella known as Lin..Sad to say Jet Li's role wasn't that captivating cuz i felt that the way he died was too short and easy..he was all the time a clay statue(moving one) and besides transforming into various type of monster...he should have shown his KUNG FU skill more ler....aih..but overall the movie was great..
DO WATCH IT...its worth to watch....so anticipating and exciting..makes you thinks back with wonder of the past century...especially the Terracota warriors and the Emperor...

=Peace=

1 comment:

ZhiHao Chua said...

lol... the longer the better! yes!
agree..
imagine paying RM10 watching Hancock and it ends after an hour and a half after it just began! ish!!!
lol!