Saturday, July 19, 2008

Part 2 of hyperactive night

Thinking.....

Slept too long this evening...haha as usual so now i'm like an owl....or maybe best to say like a night guard...Thinking what to blog..I've always wanted to blog about food..but each time when my food comes...I'll totally forget bout snapping pics of it...terus gasak...(in bahasa)hehe
If Joanne is with me she'll snap pics of it before we start eating so therefore its beneficial for me to upload in my blog...the best is SIM the pro-photographer..he takes good pics with his super geng camera..with many effects ..even though the food doesn't look that good ..with few touch up and his camera effect and plus his skill ...it will turn out so yummy and classy..ahha


I can't wait to watch DARK KNIGHT though..when i wake up later...its sunday morning..means its church day..and now im still wide awake...monday its a must to watch Dark Knight with Jen Na..hopefully VG will join us as well..read from pinkpau's blog bout the DARK KNIGHT especially bout Heath Ledger...so intriguing...it makes me wanna watch this movie more..Its a sad thing that he died so early before this movie's premiere...argh...so sad..
Neway i better be going to bed now...Its getting late...and im still blogging ..better go oi oi ad...hehe
nights to the mosquitoes who's enjoying their supper provided by me..Zzzzzzzzzz
=peace=

No comments: