Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Finally....

WORTH IT!!...

Today we decided to go for our hospital attachment since we ponteng yesterday ad..and guess what...my friend told us that yesterday the day that we ponteng ,had so so many severe cases leh..patient dead due to viral fever,accidents...so dramatic somo(oh ya..the harm sap malay guy nurse was looking for me too yesterday...and today i tried my best to stay far from him)...aihseh...why when we ponteng then only the RESUS room so chaotic leh..and today it was so so quiet ...got so bored..so we chat among each other...and then....me and Jenna decided to go to the library to check out some drugs name...so we went...and suddenly our friend msg calling us to come back quickly cuz there's a bicycle vs motorbike accident victim...so we rush back..
The question is why when we are not there...then only the more severe case will come......I wonder..but i do pray that not many emergency cases...just feel so sad,so painful for those who are suffering....
Okay back to the happy things....We then went to Teruntum mall just next to GH Kuantan...went to get our ticks...then went to eat my fav fast food KFC...and then i even BOM the toilet there..hehehe..thanks to the MILO..
At last...I finally get to watch DARK KNIGHT aka BATMAN...IT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!At first I taught the storyline would be the same as usual for all superhero movies...but it was kind of complicated..a movie that makes you think a little...the guy WAYNE (BALE)was so handsome..CUN TEK...hehehe...neway the graphic effect everything la is superb...maybe I too long dint get to watch movies in cinemas thats why I'm so so easy to be contented...

Tomorrow I'm going to the autism school in Kuantan...one of my church member is trying to gain awareness from parents who have autistic kids and even the malaysians who are not aware about this special kids to help make a difference ...So i hope I'll get to learn something bout them and to understand the kids...they are brilliant kids just that they have a special play world on their own...so we must try our best to get to know them and understand their situation patiently...

time to oi oi..
GOOD NITE
=GBU=

1 comment:

miss critical said...

"The question is why when we are not there...then only the more severe case will come......I wonder..but i do pray that not many emergency cases...just feel so sad,so painful for those who are suffering...."

"ahahaha... I guess can answer for you.. hehe...I guess God answer your prayer.. hehe