Monday, June 30, 2008

WEEKEND AGENDA~

SHORT TRIP DOWN TO KL BUT IT WAS A REALLY FRUITFUL WEEKEND..

Went down to KL with mum on Friday night...SATURDAY MORNING
1)sis came over..to my aunt's place at her condominium opposite PWTC,PAN PACIFIC hotel.. 2)went to kamal bookstore sis bought me my books..yippie..:) thanks ce 3)went to wangsa maju to have a look at mum's condo 4)midvalley first thing first--->pet world woo hooo 5)too tired..took a taxi ride back cost rm16.50 6)stop by at Putra Mall to go grab some bites... (we have never stayed in our own condo b4...sad...)

( at my sis studio apartment..aunt was taking a pic of me and vice versa..hehe)
(big bed..)
blabla bla it sounded boring right ..but i had my whole saturday and sunday a really interesting day to cut it short ..i'll post out pics to tell the story.. o ya but i forgotten that i had no pics with my aunty uncle and couzies and nieces...

one happy family..heheh..reunion
(me and my sister)

6 comments:

ZhiHao Chua said...

ding dong

JayneAi said...

haha ding dong wut?
DORAEMON is here?hehe

ZhiHao Chua said...

oh yea ah.. doraemon
hahahahaha
ding dong.. like door bell ma.. since u dun have chat box.. get a chat box.. go go go

JayneAi said...

i dont knw how to get a chat box...aih

ZhiHao Chua said...

when u try to type in someone's chat box.. there'll be 'Get A ???Box' thingy for u to click.. click on tht n follo wthe instructions... hehe

JayneAi said...

im bad in following instructions laaaaaaaaaaaaa...hahahhahaha