Friday, June 12, 2009

My sister part 2

....a story of a girl name Josephine....

Well everyone knows who is Josephine back home in my hometown,Kuantan.
She's well known as the friendliest girl and loudest girl...haha....and the big eyes girl too....


I have lots to say bout her...my eldest sister...

Without a sister like her i will not have the best childhood memories...:D

She is the mind master in my family...WHY i said that...here let me show you bits bout her...


Back in our younger days...
She will plan something up to play and every time we will ended up kena rotan...haha she's too mischievous..and i'll be her lil anak guru following her around...



The worst thing is when my mum came chasing us with her rotan...she left me behind and lock the room door...and im outside of the room crying...what to do i was too slow to keep up her pace...

But it always ended with her getting more canes...cuz she will fight back...and me ill just stand there and like a dong dong....


We will disturb our neighbour's kids,kidnapped kittens, throw stones into our neighbour's house...play masak masak using real fire...and fashion show,make up,pasar malam....endlesss......

She is super hyperactive... Aa...ya she's the bodyguard of my family..Anyone who bully me or my mum she will be the first to defend us...so keng leh...
Even though we quarrel a lot...every of our conversation ends with quarreling but we still love each other..haha we do miss the quarreling part..:P
When she laughs its reallly contagious too....:P


She loves to pose infront of cameras...a.k.a. camwhore.... She's afraid of animals...even though she will go on saying awww so cute so cute...and screaming all the way...haha




She loves to shop...shopaholic...


She loves buying gadgets....show-off..haha jk.

Let me show you her collection of handphones she have....

All ended up crashed or died in a horrible accident...haha.....
Once i told her to just use the old nokia phone which is super durable....but she loves stylo handphones...






(this one still alive...and not forgetting her iphone too...envy...)


But even though any gadgets that she owns damaged in a glimpse...but she has super magic hand....she's able to fix it...i remember once her room all in a sudden got phone line leh..guess what she pasang it from outside my house..the line is connected on my house wall....i also dont know how managed to do that.....


Most importantly...she still can be a lady-like sophisticated looking sister... The most unique and one of a kind sister in the whole wide world.....

I have a really unique family...:) Even though only the three of us...but the amount doesn't matter cuz we have joy and laughter...:)
love my mum and ce...
Ps: just feel like writing bout my sis...don't ask me why...
she's always in my topic of conversation...


love Jayne
GBU

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

me too me too!! my elder sis also always cipta games to play with me HEHHE but we v berjaya, tak kena rotan... hehe i also cant imagine life without my ta jie :D love love tajie!! :D my tajie also v pretty like ur tajie!! :D

Kirito said...

wah... so syok... hope i had a sister and family like yours haha... my family is kind of separated... but not totally separated la haha...
not a good bond... but ... nvm haha...

take care

JayneAi said...

Penguin: hehe thanks :) ya i saw ur post bout ur sis b4..she is pretty;) you aso ma...:) but usually the eldest one will get the best genes...dont u agree with me? ahha...but younger sis still rawks..:P

jasper:syok leh...ya sure every family has their ups and down moment ler....mine i look it in diff way...and im thankful that i have this unique family>....haha:D