Saturday, June 13, 2009

I just love this cartoon so much!

...UP.....


My another favorite cartoon...besides Totoro...

I've watched it twice even though it lagged so much...what to do have to stream mer...haha..

The little boy is so darn cute.....................so chubby and fat...

I love the dog, the old man the birdie too.......................


Color of the movie is good too so colorful..........

Each time i see this cartoon, i'll pause a while and give a big huge smile...=)

Pixar do produced great cartoons...

This cartoon is so funny,touching and cute........=)

A must watch cartoon...love it love it love it.........

I guess ill watch it another time again if i have time la....:)

Here's the website ...do visit...and have a short preview of this cartoon... DISNEY-UP

Have a blessed day.

5 comments:

ZhiHao Chua said...

i love UP~!
i love DUG!!!

JayneAi said...

hehe....me too...high 5**...

aManda玲慧 said...

Yea I agree, this is a very nice cartoon, can't stop laughing watching it :)

Anonymous said...

stream mane?? :D

JayneAi said...

http://movie25.com/....:) but not that fast..if your line is busy..like me i wait till midnight and let it load for a while..ahahha...:)download easier:)