Monday, June 15, 2009

Beautiful Monday morning=)

...Mc завтрак...

Nyum...full....it's a rare thing for me to wake up this early to go for breakfast outside...

But Joanne tempted me yesterday night to go for McD's morning breakfast...ehhehe:)


And as you guys know me..i'll not resist MCD..:)


Hmm...i guess KFC and MCD should have award me a nobel prize for becomind their number 1 fan... Nah...everyone loves fast food...

Yesterday me and Joanne was talking bout the cockroaches inhabiting in our block....

ARGH!
THEY are so many....BEH TAHAN....



(ps: click on the pic for a clearer view..)
AND they are tiny ones...you could'nt really see them unless you have a close look at them...
Ya that was once a upon a time..now they are kind of big...but smaller than M'sia punya lipas....


Here let me show you a closer look...

At night,they will be over everywhere......cuz that's the time when everyone is in their room....


And when the lights are switched off in the kitchen they will be everywhere....
SERIOUS wei....


BELIEVE IT!

I malas wanna say more bout it....geli.... my badan so itchy now...

Love JAYNE..

GBU~

1 comment:

Kirito said...

hehe my room also got a lot a lot...
even my table as i am typing now they are crawling over...

i keep on killing them... but seems like they outnumbered me... haha