Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Winter in Moscow


View from my room.:)


Early that very particular morning when im still lazying on my bed hiding under my comfy blanky,Wee Gee messaged me "Hey Ong look out side its snowing heavily".And so I did.Getting up from my bed and looked outside.At first i taught it was a blizzard.Thinking that we can skip class on that very gloomy day.Too bad it wasnt.Big sigh.Then i ran to Joanne's room.Silence.No response from them.Maybe im being a little exaggerated.Hey we've been enduring winter for four years.Im always being "sakai" hehe.Went back to my room.Then all in sudden Joanne came bursting into my room with her little camera in her hands.Heading towards the window she opened the window's knob and took a short video and pics.And that's how i got that picture above.haha.Even though we had been here experiencing winter for few years and yet we are still so excited bout it.We are the happiest groupie who came to endure hardship to further our studies in Moscow.YAY!We are the coolest group!hehe its true;)The never ending winter...Argh..Use to love winter but now im hating it especialy when the snow melts and turning muddy and wet.Its harder to walk on roads that is wet and covered with thick melting snow.That's the time i easily tumble and fall.;)to be continued...(study)

No comments: