Wednesday, March 5, 2008

At last


YAY!Finally my lap top is working again.Few weeks ago when im happily listening songs using windows media player my lap top "hang"..so i waited a while for it to proceed again.Without wasting my energy clicking on the button ctrl-alt-del buttons i went to pee first.Thinking that maybe it would be running again after coming back from the toilet.After peeing so i went to attend my sick lap top."Oh no..my biggest nightmare...mummy"my lap top "kong" ad.So sad...All my files gone.This is the result of not taking care of my lap top.It's always full with rubbish files.Usualy i dont bother to arrange the files or delete unnecessary files.That's the result of my hard disk gone exhausted.Thank God i've a friend who knows how to get online stuff without troubling myself and my friends to go hunting for hard disk.Its so easy just call the person and they will deliver to you right at your door step.Easy right.But maybe i've to sacrifice a bit on the transportation fees.But still its a good bargain.Thanks to Sim.haha.Im too lazy and when im too lazy no matter how broke i am i'll stil use my very last bit of savings.Actualy mum keluar for me one.haha.How can i have money when Im already broke.neway im starting to crap again.My new working lap top got the same birthday with me.COOL right!hehe.Even though my new reformated lap top still missing some hardwares im still Thanking God for my crew of friends who helped me find all the tools to format my hard disk.What to do last time im to ignorance bout computer gadgets.I think i threw away the recovery cd etc.SIGH.So got my friend regan who usualy takes long nap in the day downloading all my COMPAQ hardware online for me.THANK YOU VERY MUCH.hehe.Took a long time to get it working.pheww..Big sigh of relief.Finally i can go online again.HEHHEHEHEH.(im kinda draggy here)
Im sharing my birthday with my new friend(lappy) hehe.

No comments: