Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Im sick and bored!


Sigh...why do we humans need to sleep?Ive slept for more than two hours of evening nap today but still feeling sleepy.Ive to study pathanatomy.Its too much to cover in a short period of time.today is tuesday and friday is my "colloq".Im kinda scared here.As usual "Kogan" our examiner gives me the rush of adrenaline each time i see her.Ill have to pray harder and work harder.Today im a realy bad bad girl.Ive skip prayer meet.Maybe im feeling "dry" lately.Ive not been talking to God intimately.I shud realy meditate in His words.But just i felt something is disturbing me.Im just thinking too much.Maybe "inconspicious" Stressssss.....Pharmacology falls on the same day as pathanatomy class.Super double stress.I gave this big book Robin's pathology.Its thick and heavy.Its interesting to read but when i read two or three paragraphs i tend to see straight black lines.Agaian Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....im still wondering if Philadelphia chromosome do exist in all types of leukemia?Can somebody tell me...I need a private Dr pathologist.Maybe a handsome professor?haheehaha. oR maybe i shud get a rich rich super rich dude old preferable young bussinessman and get married and goyang kaki.hahahah be a si lai lai.With maids serving me.KEwl right.neway i better get back to what i shud be doing now.hahah.GAMBAHTE JAYNE SAN...!God bless me.;P

No comments: