Friday, April 3, 2009

I MISS MUREN,SWITZERLAND

.........

As you can see the title...ya i miss Switzerland so very much....i miss every part of the country.And not forgetting the people i went with for this trip.THEY are awesome.You can read further details on
CLICHE blog...
They totally are fun and down to earth people...the best senior ever..and friends too:)


Im writing bout this now because im feeling kinda unhappy right now...too many mix feelings going on inside me...got to really pray and do my quiet time and seek GOD even harder..I guess im really feeling disobedie....

Anway just wanted to share sweet memories...dont wanna cloud myself up in gloominess....
Here's one of the best place we visited.... MOUNT MUREN...if you guys know the James Bond movie was shoot here...all the super action (kan cheong part) but it was way back in around 1970's i guess...cant remember...


BTW it was super awesome up there..
I HIGHLY recomend u guys to visit Switzerland...people there are so sweet,polite,just perfect place to settle during your retirement..or maybe to migrate there right now...how i wish..:) maybe i should include it in the prayer list request:P There's only few of us here in this picture cuz few of them went up to mount Jungfrau...its the best peak to visit but its out of my budget...but different people have different expenditure so got to plan properly..or else you'll go broke...

Neway I did enjoy myself so much...
Here are few pictures.... (than yun,adeline,mei sze,michelle and me)

This is when we were in the cabel car(gondola)...to bring us up to the mountain...got to go two pits stop leh to reach the top...neway here's a pic ..
Three of us crowded in a bunch of pro amatuer skiers...haha they had a competition at Muren that week:)so cool
We looked so jakun...







The best it Than Yun she asked one of the guy there to pose with her...and his gf was peeping through to be part in this pic...but was blocked by the ski than yun was holding..ngehghehg


Here are few jump shots attempt...haha

I have no idea if this is a pic captured when we first landed or we getting ready to jump:P







So pretty right the scenery..its totally breath taking...
(will update more bout my winter trip ,dont wait cuz it depends on my mood...and its once in a blue moon this mood visits me...and it's not a good one though...its a big super super big cloudy and gloomy weather...and this will get me into blogging so that it can make me get out of it by remembering those sweet memories)

I miss SWITZERLAND.................................

Mummy i miss you more........................................

GBU

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, thanks for visiting :) and the blessings :) which year are u in? love the tear drop on my guitar on the ipod :D and your hairband is really cute :D i m gonna watch ur korean videos now :)