Friday, May 29, 2009

It's been a long long time....

..........Fuhhhh.......

It's my biggest sigh of relieve....I've finished one of my toughest cycle...yay....TOPOGRAPHY ANATOMY....hooray....
It's officially over...Yip yip hooray.....Ive kept all the notes aside in my big box...and have to start preparing for another upcoming exam...ya but first will take a break and celebrate the end of topo..
I'm having mix feeling right now...no idea if i'm feeling happy with what i've gotten for my exam..I should be contented..ya Rejoice in the LORD and always and again i say REJOICE...wink*

Here's a picture of my group..

It's been the toughest part of my education life...
I've slept less than 4 hours basically the whole month out...and sometimes only 3 hours..
I've lose my good appetite but im regaining it back right now...ho ho
Even though my group is separated into two..first half into Nikolaev group..the other half get Didikin..i was really sad at first..but its ok i get to knw better with group 1 people..very challenging..heaps..:)

It's a new beginning...
Was looking Sim's photography work...just loving it...:)
Just love the flowers...SIM you have great gift la...continue taking great pics..


I like this the walking pigeon..haha

and this the bee..so nat geo effect...





He has good skill in editing too...:) nice right nice right...:)
Dont kembang k if u read this...

O btw just wanna share something good i get from topan month...
Double eyelid on my left eyes....ok...im not beeing heboh bout it..but cuz i have really really single eyelids pair of eyes..NO FOLDING AT ALL....so just wanna share with you guys..see see see...ho ho
dont lauugh k...

okay Im feeling sleepy ad...
Thanks to everyone who prayed for me and all the wishes...
big kisses and hugs..

love Jayne
GBU

1 comment:

aManda玲慧 said...

Why your Topo classroom looks so nice one? Nikolaiev ma.. Compared to mine, so old and dirty! Anyway, congrates to all of us :D