Monday, September 8, 2008

Part 2.after jalan-jalan at the park

Came back..rest awhile..then i continued my work...

While decorating the card... Herman was busy cam whoring...pretending to be the next famous korean artist..pic taken by Tze Fen..haha..He claims himself as of of the pretty korean artist.. Sit back and enjoy the coming charming and beautiful sexy gorgeous HERMANA JANG MU LOK...







BEFORE SURGERY...














AFTER SURGERY...








tada....famous amos....winter sonata main actress...



















PS/ I'm just joking..don't be mad ya...
PEACE

2 comments:

miss critical said...

I just left my signature on the beautiful card that you made... The card is beautifully drawn and coloured ^_^...

p/s --- Herman look so cute hahaha

JayneAi said...

heee...no la just cin cai ony...I dislike coloring...prefer drawing...next time maybe u can help me...
P/s did u see vg's pic below...she's begging me to remove it..im so bad...haha..sorry gee