Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Morning walk / Physiotherapy

TAKE ME?WAIT WAIT..EIH!!!








Biggest sigh...woke up early in the morning,get ourselves ready to see autopsy..after reaching at the morgue,we saw family members had gathered at the place,dressed in black and as usual red roses for their dead love ones..Immediately from my happy face I quickly pretended to be grieving for them too..(courtesy ma)DO you know that in Russia its their tradition that when u present flowers to somebody ,the amount of roses you give depends on the occasion..If you're giving to a teachers,lovers basically living ones..you must give in odd number of roses..like three or five.But if you're giving to the dead..vice versa,2 or 4...Maybe other countries do practice this custom too..and I'm ignorant bout that.We met the undertaker at the morgue..everyone was so disappointed.HAHA We're kinda evil..hoping for someone to die just for us to see autopsy.Joanne was telling Wee Gee to fast and pray hoping that someone will die..(horrible)haha..neway then we went back to our hostel.,complaining..(wee wee waa waa buu bii baa)
Yesterday i had undergo physiotherapy at MMA POLYCLINIC..HATE going to see doctors even though that's my future profession.NO I don't hate what they do but I hate the whole hospital procedure thingy..what a fuss.Firstly I have to travel quite far and with this hot and dusty weather gets me to my nerve!I'm just being petty bout it..haha konon la puteri lilin.Actually I do love the sun just that I'm allergic to their heat..I will sneeze non stop..It would be preferable if they shine without producing heat..maybe a little of heat will do.(I'm mad)hahah..Moreover the air pollution by cars and smokers makes my sinus worsen.ARGH!I HATE SINUS!maybe i should get a nose transplant..hehe..
I'm thankful that i was treated by two nice lady doctor.Sat on the chair with each of my cheek lying on a cuboidal object connected to a magnetic frequency kinda stuff..and kinda old fashion..waiting for the timer to end (only 20minutes but seems so long).The first therapy like no effect..but when i got up from my chair I felt like a big wave flowing through my head..then the first lady doctor prescribe few types of medication..I like WOW..no way I'm paying again.The previous medicines cause me two hundred ringgit(1200rubs)...and I'm not paying again..I'm broke..So I ask Joanne whether we should cabut lari anot..heahhahaha..then suddenly the second lady doctor came to find me.Aww she's so concern..in the end i decided to just go ahead and got myself the medication for my next step of therapy.Thank God it wasn't that expensive.Got to breath through a oxygen mask for ten minutes..its a medicated kinda air that i had to inhale in.With steam coming out of my masked and liquid flowing out from my nostrils made me feel so uncomfortable.After this experience no way I'm coming back for another round of therapy..

After that me and joanne cam whored the whole way back from the bus stop at kievskaya till the post office at spartvinaya..We are one mad people maybe because of the allergy sinusitis medication we are taking now..




















Me and joanne..took few shots to improve our looks in the picture..













Got the whole bus No 132 to ourselves..and decided to take shots of ourselves..VANITY RULES!kekekeke















Raifessean bank in Moscow.




CAM WHORING OF TWO HOT CHICKS!PHEWETTS...wooo











More pics..





the end...

No comments: